well its 2am;

And im awake yet again; And honestly i wanna clean. My sleep schedule is all messed up. Honestly during the day i wanna sleep or just relax and at night i wanna clean and bake lol... i woke up there other night at 2am and baked brownies... and than tuesday night me and SO went to the movies at 10:30pm, didnt get home until around 12:30am and i started cleaning. Going through papers and dusting....

ladies am i nuts lol?

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 1:54 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• also im 30 weeks :] baby mayah will be here soon!
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 1:54 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• enjoy it while you can, your next pregnancy you'll be a mom and wont be able to enjoy sleeping all day ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:55 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I Do That Too...I Am 26 Weeks, But It's Only 11pm Right Now. In A Few Hours I Will Be Wanting To Cook And Clean
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 2:06 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• you still have 2 1/2 months left... but you may just be nesting early :) you arent nuts lol its natural :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:21 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Oh my gosh!! If you're nuts, so am I! I am the exact same way mama! I think it's because I already know that I'm not going to get any sleep throughout the night so rather than just laying down and being uncomfortable, I'd rather being doing something useful? I don't really know.. but my hubby thinks I'm hilarious!
    I'm 35 weeks tomorrow and I can't wait to get this over with! Haha
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 9:26 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• your nesting thats all most women start at around 7 months and it can last a day or the rest of your prenancy good luck with my DD i nested from 6 and 1/2 months til the day before she was born but the time i havent had the nesting feelings yet and im 33 days away from my due date so i really dont know whats wrong with me guess its cause every pregnancy is diffrent and i have alot on my plate anyways guess in my mind everything is done lol
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 11:41 AM on Jan. 29, 2009