Anyone know anything about these Mommy sites?? (Edit... more sites added)

Looking for CM alternatives b/c this site is sinking fast!!

Edit... There are more listed here... I'll start looking at these too... (although the artical is very outdated)

Some that look promising...    

Asked by Crafty26 at 9:04 AM on May. 24, 2012 in Technology

• You had better not go,, I have checked out a couple, but none are as big as Cafe Mom, and thus not near as active,, IDK , I do think at one time there was talk of charging a fee to use Cafe Mom, and that would allieviate the advertising, but I am unsure how many people would pay to be here,, you had better not leave without taking us with you,, LOL!!!!

Answer by kimigogo at 9:40 AM on May. 24, 2012

• never heard of any of them, I hate to leave here

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:05 AM on May. 24, 2012

• I like, but it's not a site like cafemom. It's just articles and stuff, not much in the way of social networking really.

Answer by wendythewriter at 9:54 AM on May. 24, 2012

• I was a member of ivillage for a bit, quite a long time ago. I don't remember visiting the site very often.

Answer by BrawnwynII at 10:49 AM on May. 24, 2012

• Ivillage is really cool, but a lot of their boards are really slow. I don't know about the others.

Answer by twinmama2five at 1:42 PM on May. 24, 2012

• They'll have to pry this site

Answer by tasches at 7:18 PM on May. 24, 2012

• I know... the thought of starting over sucks... but CM is becoming something I'm becoming less and less happy with. It's morphed into and advertising site, the social aspect is slowly being sucked out of it. I came over from Myspace when they did the same thing. Now it might be time to move on again. I just don't know ;o(

Comment by Crafty26 (original poster) at 9:13 AM on May. 24, 2012