Concerned ?!? More of a vent!

Ok first off let me start by saying this is not a "do you think I am pregnant" Post.

A little back history, I have 3 kids had my tubes tired after the 3rd one in 2010. In feb I had to have another surgery because my tube grew itself onto my intestines. Well for the past year I have had the MOST regular periods I think I have ever had. The past week I have had a few times were I have felt sick to my stomach and just felt like I was going to be sick, but it was only like two or three times. I have noticed that I have been more tired during the day and waking up more at night to use the restroom. Then today I got to thinking about it, cuz I thought I was just getting sick but my heartburn has been worse than normal because my meds I normally take are not working as well. anyways like I said I got to thinking today SHIT* I am a week late!!! I know "got get a test and take one" But I am scared to be honest, my husband thought it was funny that our oldest two 6 and 3 have been talking more and more lately about having a baby sister, since they have a little brother. But I just felt I had to vent about it since I am too scared to tell anyone in my family cuz I know what they will say even if it is just a thought, "yall dont need anymore kids!" "4 is too many for yall" and so on. But my husband and I have talked about it about 2 weeks ago and we talked about later in life we may want to have another one, so I know we are opened to the idea of another baby just I dont think our families are, which is isnt their choice! But it is just scary for me!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on May. 24, 2012 in Pregnancy

• :) this made me smile a little. It would be pretty amazing if you were pregnant. Don't worry about what your extended family says or thinks. Every child is amazing and a new baby will help bring your immediate family closer. Good luck to you:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:57 PM on May. 24, 2012