No peroid and - on test

I havent had a peroid since Halloween. I stoped my bc after I didnt get one for a month. I have taken a test 3 times and it's still -. Its happend b4 but it took 4 months to start. Is it poss that I can go a few months and then get one? And I am only 20.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• http://www.womenshealth.org/a/secondary_amenorrhea.htm

FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 3:40 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• and I have no signs that I am preg.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• yeah. i'm only 22. and i get mine every 6 months if that... i would get checked out its not normal in my case i have a cyst which messes my cycle up.. better safe than sorry! :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:38 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• it could just be from the bc... but get your blood drawn or something and find out for sure. and yes if you are not ready for a child, i recommend not having sex without protection.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• how did the whole thing about not being ready for a child come up??? whoa!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:41 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I have a friend who only gets 3 periods a year. Talk to your doctor about it to see if there is anything you can do to get AF regulated, and to make sure there is nothing physically wrong causing this to happen.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:42 AM on Jan. 29, 2009