Bladder control problems after three kids. TMI adult content

I have three kids, all born three years in a row. The last one was born in 2010. It seems i still have problems with bladder control.
We are big horse people, so we ride and train horses. If i am gettind jared around even a little bit, a little urin comes out. And if i dont have on a pad or panty lines, my pants will even get a little wet.
Is that common after three kids? Even though it has been almost two years since the last one was born?
Is there something that can help that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on May. 24, 2012 in Health

• Have you had an exam at all? You might not have fully healed? Did you do kegels after? I know I didn't with DS and 5 months later I still have some slight problems. I found out when playing xbox Kinect with DH, we were "running" a race and when trying to run in place fast I ended up peeing, I still do if I run too fast. Mine were both one right after the other as well, so maybe that also does have some effect?
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 6:02 PM on May. 24, 2012

• Have a check up with a urologist
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 7:35 PM on May. 24, 2012

• I have this problem as well and my youngest is already 3yo! it only happens when I cough really hard (which has been a lot lately since i have this awful cold/allergy mess going on) or sometimes if i'm laughing too hard :P DH thinks its funny but it really sucks and i don't know what else to do to help it :-/
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 8:26 PM on May. 24, 2012

• You can go to PT for this... and do incontinence training... it's more effective the Kegels because you place a small electrode inside and do the kegels with biofeedback so you know you are doing them right. See your doc, see a specialist ASAP - there is stuff you can do!!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:32 PM on May. 24, 2012

• im not 100% positive on this but I dont think child birth is the reason for bladder problems, because if you think about it, that bladder is for you, not for your baby
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 10:10 AM on Jun. 2, 2012

• oh wait, maybe i read that wrong, or took your question the wrong way?

im confused about the horse, what do you think is causing it?? lol
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 10:12 AM on Jun. 2, 2012