Why won't all my photos show up on my profile page?

It is so frustrating. Only three photos show on my profile page and when
I try and add another photo it won't let me unless I creat an album, which I don't care about but then that photo and any others I add only show up if you hit VIEW ALL. But on other mom's pages I see that they have tons of photos showing and they are not in albums! How can I get past the album thing and just show my photos on my page. Oh, and all the photos show up on my homepage but not on the profile page!

mom23luvs

Asked by mom23luvs at 2:50 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Yeah. I just checked to see if it would work. You may need a new widget. There's one called "selected photos" that lets you show at least 10 at a time. Might be what you're looking for...http://www.cafemom.com/widgets/index.php?categoryId=2&next=9

FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 3:06 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• The box has an edit button. Click that and then there will be prompts that tell you you can show on both your profile and homepage and you should be able to select how many are shown. I had the same problem with my friends widget. I think they work the same.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 2:55 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Thanks FlyMom07. I tried it but it only prompted me to select if I wanted the widget shown on my profile, hompage, or both. I had it selected at both so I kept it that way but there was no prompt for how many photos able to show on the page :-( It still only shows the three photos!
    mom23luvs

Answer by mom23luvs at 3:01 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• THANK YOU!!! YOU ROCK :-)
    mom23luvs

Answer by mom23luvs at 3:16 AM on Jan. 29, 2009