how soon do you show??

i am 10 weeks prego, and i feel like i look like im 5 months prego... or think i look like i am... everyone who finds out im prego asks if im having twins... are there any other girls out there experiencing the same?? I already had to buy materanity pants to be comfortable... Ive been in pretty good shape, not super model or anything ha ha ha but my tummy was relatively flat and now it sticks out soo much...

dlepasti

Asked by dlepasti at 3:25 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• youre probably jus tbloated. thats how i was around that time, i felt humungous and people like my family that knew i was pregnant would say "i wonder if you are having twins because your belly is already having a bump"

but it was just me bloating and it soon went down. i also had to wear maternity pants early and i had a relatively flat stomach prior to being pregnant.

if it is bloating, it will go down soon and then eventually you will start to show your true baby bump

mine showed at about 19 weeks.. i just looked at my pics and yeah :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:31 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• yeah its sooo weird.... i hate feeling bloated it sucks soooo much... then on top of that i cant sleep at nite and im exhausted all day and take naps... i have no idea whats going on with my body.. when are you due??
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 3:33 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• is this your first??

im due in 2 1/2 weeks....
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:34 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• yes this is my first baby, totally by surprise! i was told i could never have kids and if i tried it would be less than 1% chance of ever getting prego i would probably have to do inventro... So you are due on valentines day?? That is sooo exciting... are you nervous?? are you planning a natural birth? Is this your first baby?
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 3:37 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• yeah shes my first :) its on v-day.

im actually not nervous weirdly lol.. and yeah i would like to have a natural birth.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:43 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• your having a girl that is sooooo awesome!!! Do you have any names picked out yet??? The dr told me i have to have a c-section, im kind of reliefed about it...
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 3:46 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• yeah we chose Brooke Payton... :)

why do you have to have a c section?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:47 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• That is a BEAUTIFUL name....
    i had a lower back fusion about 2 years ago, and also in sept i had a vaginal tear and lost half the blood in my body and had to under go emergency surgery, so they dont want to chance it with a baby coming out of there... (not complaining ha ha ha)....
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 3:52 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Im starting to show,im somewhere between 1 or 2 months,but im really really small,underweight basicly,and im really bloated,so..its normal really
    Niddyann1121

Answer by Niddyann1121 at 7:54 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Heh I started showing my first month!!! I also had people telling me I was having twins!!lol but nope just one!! SO it happens :]
    Aidensmommy2be

Answer by Aidensmommy2be at 9:18 AM on Jan. 29, 2009