Was your ObGyn hott? And if he/she was how akward was that for you?

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 3:25 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine is magically delicious! No gynie should be that smokin hot..but he is. He has a boat and is always tan and dreamy looking. Nothing like being in a room with the DH and some hot doctor up to his elbow in your bajinko! Lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:24 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• lol my ob is sexy lol!! so is my fam doc. no not akward at all
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• my obgyn back in the states when i had my dd was GORGEOUS! it wasn't uncomfortable until after i had her and had a breast infection and he had to do a breast exam with my boob being all red and gross. it was like look at the ceiling look at the ceiling act like you aren't here lol.
    sweetpeatexas21

Answer by sweetpeatexas21 at 4:20 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• lol my obgyn was not hott =[ good question though
    miss.kyler12408

Answer by miss.kyler12408 at 6:27 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I stick with female OB's if at all possible. I think it is a little weird that a man would go into practice as an ob in the first place. I mean what if that was your husband!!! would you really want him do "personal" exams on other women all day? I don't know I think the whole guy ob thing is kinda weird.
    candy6

Answer by candy6 at 8:17 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• um no. and no. and no. lol
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:44 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I had a great looking OB/Gyn when I was pregnant with my second baby. It sometimes felt awkward but I just put it in the back of my mind. After all it was awkward because I found him attractive, not the other way around.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 9:34 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• no I always end up witht he oldlest man in the practice delivering fo rme.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:02 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Mine definitely is. and he has the dreamiest accent. He is from Panama and talks like liquid. My husband always comes with me so it isn't so awkward. However, it is when you go for a check up during pregnancy to make sure things are ok "down there" and you have a huge yeast infection. hahahaha
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 11:13 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• salexander- Your post made me LOL. Thanks for the laugh today. I sure needed that :)
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 12:11 PM on Jan. 29, 2009