mommiecanworkathome.com??? Has anyone tried out this website mommiecanworkathome.com i have i guess you could say an interview tomorrow with a lady over the phone. i just wanted to know is this a scam?

Some moms wrote me earlier say they never heard of it or tried to google it and nothing comes up i need a website to make money from home or if anyone has heard or tried mommiescanworkathome.com.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'm taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers'. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I'm also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:07 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Try BBB to see if they are listed and don't give your personal info over the phone.
    4kids1970

Answer by 4kids1970 at 9:17 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Okay now I may be wrong but I don't think I am. This website looks just like the hundreds of others that are about moms working at home but not selling or delivering or keeping inventory and joining a "team"! These sites never mention the companies name and give very general information then set up an "interview"! So, this is why I'm thinking it's the same as the others. This company is Melaleuca and what you do is to agree to buy and use the Melaleuca products and hound every person who know on this planet, and those you don't know to buy and use melaleuca products as well. And everytime they buy more of this stuff you get a little commission! So while it's not a scam it basically requires you to no longer buy the typical name brand products you use, but to consistantly order the melaleuca versions and to try to get others to do the same.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Customcat2000-Can I ask you a question? Don't be defensive or anything i am just asking because i have seen you say the same thing in different answers. Do you get anything $$ wise if someone clicks on your address you keep on giving out? I am just curious is all.:)
    Anonymous

• I have not heard of this but I do know of one other website that is sort of a mini-ebay which you could make some money refering people to things they need...check it out...www.referquest.com
    JulesRQ

Answer by JulesRQ at 3:08 PM on Jan. 29, 2009