weird pains

Ok im 36 weeks and a few days and i started having this weird pain like an hour or so ago its doesnt feel like its in my stomack it feels like its like in my legs right by my stomack it started on my left side but then went away and came back them went away and now its on both sides. what could this be?

Ginger_Sessions

Asked by Ginger_Sessions at 4:37 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sciatica ???

idk i would ask you dr tomorrow morning...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• be careful its not early labour... call your doc just in case... better safe then sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• It sounds to me like sciata (sp?) I'm 35 weeks and having the same problem. I am having really sharp pains that start in my groin, go to my stomach, right through to my back, and shoots down my leg. It's hell!! I asked not only my doctor, but also my lamaze teacher. I was told it's all because my ligaments and what-not are moving around to make room for my little boy to drop :)
    Unfortunately, they also told me the pain would only get worse up until the delivery.

Good luck mama!
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 9:22 AM on Jan. 29, 2009