why is it when it rains it pours?

what the hell when one thing goes wrong it all goes to shit why is that? my dad is in the hospital, the roads are bad here so i can't go see him, my hubby got my car stuck in the driveway, and my microwave just blew up. so hows the day going for you?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 7:49 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hope your dad is ok. I can relate about things going bad all at once. For me its money. I couldn't find a job for 4 months, finally got hired then my car got repoed the next day. No ride to work. Was living with my mom, finally got an apartment with a small deposit, then cuz of my credit they wanted 200 more. got pulled over in my moms car she had no registration or insurance so I got fined when I thought I was done paying fines. But I gotta keep going!! You and your dad are in my prayers!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I know that feeling...right now things are quiet *knock on wood* BUt everytime I hear "living on a prayer" poo hits the fan and I heard it yesterday, so now i"m nervous....
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 8:11 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Yike! I hope your weather clears up soon.

I don't have to go in to work today because of ice, but I have a doctor's appointment I'm a bit concerned about this afternoon. Have to wait and see.

Answer by Bmat at 8:16 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I always say it comes in threes. When one bad thing happens to me, two bad things are sure to follow! Sounds like you got your threes, so try to relax! I know when Im stressing about everything else, the little things get to me too. I spill a cup of water, and I break down in tears. KWIM?

My day is actually going well, despite the fact that DD doesn't want to sleep in anymore. So that means she's up with me at 6, instead of me having an hour of me time.

Im grateful the birds are chirping, and the sun is shining. Im excited about sewing more today, and hopeful that Papi and I can have some cuddle time later.

Hope your day gets better mama!!!!!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:43 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• That always happens to us too. When one thing happens, I just expect that something else is about to go wrong too. Hope things turn around for you soon hun.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• *knock on glass save my @$$* but nothing has gone wrong so far this morning. I am excited for this 36 week appt. That I leave for in 30 min.
    But I totally know what you mean!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:14 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Sorry for your trouble! Hope your dad will be ok...keep us posted! Sending hugs from Ohio!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:21 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Hope your day gets better and your dad is okay. What do I do on days like this? Stand back - count to 10 - and start to laugh my ass off.
    AshleyBabydoll

Answer by AshleyBabydoll at 10:36 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• You know what, that is how things ALWAYS go for me too..I always know that when things go bad for me, they go really bad. Like yesterday, somebody tried to break into my house...So, what else is going to go wrong?? Just laugh Jodi. When the microwave blows up, just laugh at shit like that. That is what I have started doing. At first my husband thought I had gone mad, but then he understood what I was doing...and it kind of worked. (Obviously I'm not saying laugh about your father, but just the other stuff...ya know, the car) I hope nothing else goes wrong for you hun!! I am praying for you, your family and your dad's recovery!!

CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 10:37 AM on Jan. 29, 2009