I may have found a little cure for morning sickness?

Not exactly a question but i found hot tea with sugar to your tasting likes,Its helped me,any one else have things that helped ease morning sickness?

Niddyann1121

Asked by Niddyann1121 at 8:02 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The craziest thing that I did for my morning sickness with my third son was to put motion sickness oil on my wrist and it actually worked. It was a little tip that the ladies at the pharmacy told me. I think they also have a band u can put around your wrist for morning sickness.
    DYMOND24

Answer by DYMOND24 at 8:08 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• The reason most women get morning sickness is because when they are sleeping, they're obviously not eating, which causes the stomach to fill with acids... which causes the morning sickness. Now, it stays throughout the day because most women don't, or can't, eat when they're stomachs are so upset. Not eating only makes it worse. The best advice I could give you ladies is the advice I got from my doctor, which worked so well!
    Keep peanut butter crackers on your night stand. When you wake up to go to the bathroom throughout the night, try to eat some of those crackers. The protein in the crackers will settle your stomach. Also, try to eat yogurt at least 2 times a day. Same with the crackers, the protein will settle your stomach.

Good luck :)
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 9:14 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Preggy Pops and tart apples helped me. I was sick 24 hours a day for 3 months. I actually lost my teaching job because I spent all day puking in the trashcan in the classroom!
    divakristi

Answer by divakristi at 9:20 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Rubbing alcohol and fresh lemons helped me. I was ill whether I ate or not. My midwife gave me a bunch of the little packages of alcohol pads and I kept them with me.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 10:54 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• you dont even know if you are pregnant yet! you could just have the flu for all you know at this point!
    Anonymous