Burning candles

Who burns candles what is your favorite brand and scent I am looking for something that makes the whole house smell good?

mom2fivekids579

Asked by mom2fivekids579 at 8:26 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yankee Candles are my favorite! Too many favorites to list tho. I like mostly fruit/food scents tho.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:28 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Yankee Candles! Sage and Citrus, Fireside, Evening Air, Autumn Harvest, Moonlit Path (?), Sand and Sea
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 8:31 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Yankee Candle is very nice :~) I like their Home Sweet Home and their Christmas cookie smell (smells like the whole house is filled with sugar cookies). I like them, but honestly I find that the candles you buy at the Dollar Store work just as well!

I burn candles so often, I can't afford to pay $10-20 for a single one! So I buy them for a dollar, and I think they smell just as good. I buy melon scents for the summer, and for the fall and winter I buy vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin, etc scents.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:36 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• My friend held a party from this lady and the candles were to die for. You can smell them through the whole house without even burning them. My favorite that I have ordered so far is Blueberry Cobbler.Not to mention they are soy candles.

Here is her website.

http://shysnaturalcandles.weebly.com/

moms rock

cstanton625

Answer by cstanton625 at 9:13 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I'm not sure what the name of the candles are but I get them from Walmart for $9 and they're so strong (in a good way) you can smell them through the whole room without even lighting them. They're glass with one of the glass lids that you pop off and they have 3 different scents in it. The scents are different colors so the candle has 3 different layers. The last one I got smelled just like Livesavers. They're expensive but I love them and think they're worth it.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:22 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I hear that Yankee Candles have something toxic in them, but I can't remember what it is or if the information is reliable so... I guess there's no point in me saying it if I can't substantiate it!

Anyway i agree that Sage is a lovely scent. I also like Lavender ever since my son started using Aveeno Lavender baby bath. It makes me think of him fresh out of bath and ready for bed time cuddles :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:52 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Party lite
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:16 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Swan Creek candles. Too many to mention. I liked Yankee, the had a christmas scent called victorian fantasy...but discontinued it boo hoo.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:19 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I don't know the brand, but I love to burn candles that smell like I just baked something -- pumpkin pie, cookies, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:27 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I pretty much refuse to spend much on candles, so I buy the walmart kind and I get the cranberry mandarin. I LOVE it.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:42 AM on Jan. 29, 2009