can anyone recommend a digital camera for a 12 yr. old?

she is kind of advanced in her photography. she has had a digi cam v'tec kids camera for about 3 years and takes lots of stills and movies. she wants a more professional camera for her birthday and we want to get something appropriate, that will advance her knowledge and interest. any ideas?

driftwood

Asked by driftwood at 8:48 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• I've always love the "professional" look of the pics I take with my Kodak Easyshare and it is SOOOO easy to use. They are fairly durable (trust me, i'm a dropper, lol) and they are around $100 or less depending on the model.
    I'm on my second Easyshare currently and wouldn't trade it for anything. It's easy to use, takes incredible pics for a P&S and takes basic batteries and memory cards. Get ger a fun camera bag to keep all her extras in and she'll be on her way!
    daydreaminmom

Answer by daydreaminmom at 12:23 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I have a kodak easy share. It is a simple camera to use. It doesn't take great pictures but it is a good place to start.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 12:24 PM on Jan. 29, 2009