Seen those beware of dogs signs well this article says......

Article Title: Beware of Person?

A new study confirms what we've long suspected: Dogs and their owners are often two of a kind, at least when it comes to more pugnacious pooches such as boxers and pit bulls. Researchers at the University of Leicester's School of Psychology in England found that younger people who are disagreeable prefer dogs that are seen as aggressive. While you can't judge a man solely by his dog (or even all dogs by their breed), the findings make that guy with the poodle suddenly much more appealing

Asked by booklover545 at 5:37 PM on May. 25, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• Reminds me of this:

PS...I have owned 4 dogs my entire life and the only one needed to beware of with any of them was being licked to death. LMAO

Answer by AF4life at 5:43 PM on May. 25, 2012

• This is the sign we have hung up ~ mostly because if anyone hurts my dogs they are going to have a very bad day. Too many neighbors finding their livestock dogs dead so people can steal their goats and sheep. Grrrrr!!

Answer by Farmlady09 at 6:52 PM on May. 25, 2012

• @farmlady.........WhooooooooooooHooooooooooo!!! :)

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:02 PM on May. 25, 2012

• Yeah, the only dog I had that liked to bite was in HS and she would only bite if you didn't play with her. LOL

Answer by AF4life at 6:47 PM on May. 25, 2012

• Lol ~ tis the truth MM, and nothing but the truth!

Answer by Farmlady09 at 12:57 AM on May. 26, 2012

• I know our dog would be willing to let anyone into our house as long as they were willing to play with her. Love the sign.

Comment by booklover545 (original poster) at 6:12 PM on May. 25, 2012

• The sign I always liked but never purchased pictured a large dog with the wording: I can make it to the fence in 3.2 seconds, can YOU?
    or something like that. much as we liked it we never purchased one cause we didn't have a fence...LOL.

Answer by meriana at 2:54 PM on May. 26, 2012

• grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:13 PM on May. 27, 2012

• grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:14 PM on May. 27, 2012

• and theres no Dog around...

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 1:41 AM on May. 29, 2012