Did you know they are opening the GEORGE W. BUSH PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY? What you think about that?

Dear Fellow Constituent:

The George W Bush Presidential Library is now in the planning stages, and is now accepting donations. The Library will include:

The Hurricane Katrina Room , which is still under construction.

The Alberto Gonzales Room, where you won't be able to remember anything.

The Texas Air National Guard Room, where you don't even have to show up.

The Walter Reed Hospital Room, where they won't let you in.

The Guantanamo Bay Room, where they won't let you out.

The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room, which no one has been able to find.

The National Debt Room, which is huge and has no ceiling.

The Tax Cut Room, with entry only to the wealthy.

The Economy Room, which is in the toilet.

The Iraq War Room. (After you complete your first visit, the guides make you to go back for a second, third, fourth, and sometimes fifth visit.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• and to see Bush's legacy, one would just have to look in the toilet...
    Pepperlynns

Answer by Pepperlynns at 12:10 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• The Dick Cheney Room, in the famous undisclosed location, complete with shotgun gallery.

The Environmental Conservation Room, still empty.

The Supreme Gift Shop, where you can buy an election.

The Airport Men's Room, where you can meet some of your favorite Republican Senators.

The Decider Room, complete with dart board, magic 8-ball, Ouija board, dice, coins and straws.

Note: The library will feature an electron microscope to help you locate and view the President's accomplishments.
    continues
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• The library will also include many famous Quotes by George W. Bush; to wit:

'The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country.'

'If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.'

'Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child.'

'No senior citizen should ever have to choose between prescription drugs and medicine.'

'I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy - but that could change.'

'One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor and that one word is 'to be prepared'.'

continues

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• A'Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things.'

'I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future.'

'The future will be better tomorrow.'

'We're going to have the best educated American people in the world.'

'One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.' (

'Illegitimacy is something we should talk about in terms of not having it.'

'We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur.'

'It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.'

'I stand by all the misstatements that I've made.'...George W. Bush to Sam Donaldson.'

PLEASE DO YOUR PART AND GIVE GENEROUSLY!!!
    Anonymous

• Wow, and the haters continue. Why don't you grow up and get over it? He isn't the President anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• LMAO anon 9:12 pot meet kettle through his whole presidency you people brought ip clinton daily and still do it.. stop trying to censor me.. It's a joke don't like it don't read it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Humor, every side has it.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:13 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• No, I did hear about the Obama Library though- its sounds better, they have a concession stand- and they take food stamps!
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 9:14 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I would have liked to see the decisions you would have made if you were just elected into office and your country was struck by terrorists! Get over it, I'm sure that Obama is going to make his fair share of screw ups too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• If you're so proud of youself with this little witty post, then why did you do it anon? For those of us who were told to "get over it" after Obama won. I think it's about time Bush haters "get over it".
    VirgoMom807

Answer by VirgoMom807 at 9:16 AM on Jan. 29, 2009