• In the Spotlight:

want to know

i went out to shovel yesterday noticed the neighbors kids were out side..thought its about time she let them out.as soon as she noticed i was out side she brought the kids right in...my husband noticed they do the same thing to him.we never did anything to her kids ,her kids did things to mine...i know i shouldnt be watching what they are doing but i feel so damn bad for the kids.they never have any friends over .i dont know what we did.but we both feel bad.why would she do this or is it obvious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• Maybe she has something to hide? Maybe shes abusing her kids and doesnt want her kids to have contact with any one who might find out?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Ummm...go over and ask her? We don't know why.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 10:03 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Why let it bother you? No need to ask, if you do I think you are just going to open up a can of worms. You don't really know who comes over or not even though you think so. You have no idea what they do when they are gone as well. That also doesn't mean she is abusing her kids, gawd! Really it's none of your biz unless you see harm being done to them or hear it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• ok hears the thing i never said she was abusing her kids...someone else did...i know it isnt any of my business but im sorry for being a concerned mom.if we did something i want to know about it.i know you will never see this and you did sign anonymous(witch is so easy.)but you dont know what is going on either.boy people on this site are so fast to judge...and it is my business when it concerns my kids after her kid smacked mine in the face twice,,,hmmm anonymous to the fullest...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jan. 29, 2009