3 weeks tomorrow?confused?

if i am pregant but every thing points to pregnancy.So thats really what i think it is.I havent taken a Hpt yet,but ive been home from school most this week from what seems like mornign sickness,so i did alot of research.And i will admidt,i took the tests online and the average percentage of me being pregnant form hat i filled out,was 87%.Seems pretty high.my periods not due til sunday, But every woman has that feeling somethign isnt right.So my symptoms are morning sickness,fatigue,stomach pain,Frequent urination,Moodieness,tenderness and sore breasts,backaches,headaches,food cravings,darkening of my areolas.So yeah i have a lot and im thinking i am pregnant.Anyone have an idea what it would be?I'd love to hear from y'all.Think im pregnant or what?

Niddyann1121

Asked by Niddyann1121 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Why do people have to be so rude in their comments to people on here? Hasn't anyone ever heard of the "If you can't say something nice, don't say it at all"? This is not the only question that I have seen rude comments on, it seems like every question I come across, there always has to be a couple of moms on here that are just plain rude.
    Sorry, just had to vent! Wish you the best of luck and yes, it looks as if you might just be pregnant according to the signs you are showing. Good luck : )
    Anonymous

• If you're supposed to get your period on Sunday, you should just take a pregnancy test today. If it's negative, take another one Sunday anyway. But you're close enough that it should be pretty accurate.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 9:36 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Yeah, although mine didnt show up for months. An online test wont be so accurate hun.
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 9:38 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Yeah, you're close enough to your period to take a test now, but like the first responder said, take another one on Sunday or after. I had a lot of the symptoms that you mentioned but I thought they were just my period coming.
    gretch81

Answer by gretch81 at 10:11 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Like the rest of these ladies go and take a test. If you get Neg result. And still no period go and get a blood test done.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• it sounds like u are with the morning sickness and stuff i am 2 months pregnant and i have the same stuff u said
    brittanysmom87

Answer by brittanysmom87 at 12:43 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• LMAO! An ONLINE test told you that you have an 85% chance of being pregnant? wow how old are you like 16? And all those hard core symptoms of pregnancy...dont usually show up this early.
    Anonymous

• oh sorry an 87% chance...dont want cheat you out of that 2%! So how does your boyfriend of 2 mo. feel about being a daddy already? How much can you possibly really know about a person after only 2 mo?
    Anonymous

• Ive known him for... 6 months actually,
    Niddyann1121

Answer by Niddyann1121 at 1:35 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• but he's only been youf b/f for 2 mo.
    Anonymous