how many x's have your childs name? mine has two i didnt even mean to do that. i just like name andrew. do u have same problem?

ilovemyaj

Asked by ilovemyaj at 9:46 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, I specifically avoided names that belong to people I know in general. I guess I used to date a guy named Jim and I thought about the name James because it is my FIL's name. So I could see how it would happen. I didn't even think about that ex when I was thinking of the name, or even at all until just now. He always went by Jim and we were thinking James so I guess I didn't really put it together.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:49 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• all my exes have stupid names. or maybe they are just so stupid that their name has taken on their stupidity. yeah, that's probably it :)
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 9:51 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I wanted to name my DD Emily Rea because Rea is a family name. My DH was like no way because my EX's first name was Raymond and we called him Ray.

So no none of my children are named after any of my ex's. Actually the only one that has a name of someone I know is my DD and her middle name is my mothers name.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:56 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• None of my kids have my ex's names. My daughter's middle name is Leigh which is an ex's sister's name though, lol. I named her because her great-grandpa's name is Lee and my dad's middle name is Lee. It's just a cooincidence.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:01 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Those names were on the NO list. There weren't that many though between the two of us, and they were mostly stupid names we wouldn't use anyway.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:39 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Yes...my only boyfriend for 4 years before I met my husband..now been together 9 years. My ex's name was Joshua Robert...my son is 7 years old his name is Jacob Robert, husbands name is Glen Derrick...but we DID NOT name him after ex though just a qunky dink
    Kimx3babies

Answer by Kimx3babies at 11:10 AM on Jan. 29, 2009