I just want to sob...?

Please read the following article and comment if you like...What is the world coming to? I feel his punishment should be to jump off the same bridge at gun point!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,484828,00.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Very sad

Answer by gemgem at 10:11 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• OH MY GOD......
    4kids1970

Answer by 4kids1970 at 10:12 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• That's the first story I read this morning...now I'll be depressed all day. Incredibly sad story. And if the story is accurate...he did this because of a bitter custody issue?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:15 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• wow. i'm speechless and want to cry
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 10:18 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• horrible. He's obviously mentally ill. Poor girl.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:20 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I know I feel the same way when I read it. and that's the way I understand to read too is that it is over a custody battle....Can u imagine that child just sitting there in her car seat. thinking everything is right with the world....stepping out of the car in the loving comfort and trusting arms of your father and to be thrown into a watery abyss. My mind just keeps replaying what could have happened. Why do I read these stories.:(

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Everyone give your children a hug and a kiss today in memory of this poor young baby girl!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• angrycrying...that's all I have to say about this.

DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:30 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• horrible...
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 10:43 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• its not about being mentally ill, its about that fact that he tried to kill his daughter over something competely stupid. he shouldnt be allowed to get away with a mental plea. he tried to kill the baby girl. thats a load of shit. he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. no excuses for trying to kill your child.
    Anonymous