pregnancy

well yesterday i was walkin home from the store and started feeling lite headed and dizzy i couldn't even walk straight.. do any one knows wat that might be cause i don't wanna go school tomorrow and past out.. i am 17 weeks pregnancy could it be because my iron and blood pressure is low cause i still feel the same way...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You might have Problem with your sugar level. Go have it checked. Another thing eat small meals it will help with the light headedness. drink lots and lots of water too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• i was really light headed and dizzy one day and i asked my doctor about it and she said it was proble my BP you should go to the doctor and get checked out it also could proble be iron or like the other poster said sugar levels any of which are not good while your pregnant so go see your doctor and good luck
    mommy033

Answer by mommy033 at 10:25 AM on Jan. 29, 2009