Am I alone here??

There's this lady in my office for the past two weeks has been sick. She coughs and hacks to the point where it sounds like shes going to vomit. Now she just started sneezing and not little ones, shes lettin them fly!! It's really annoying me and not only that I don't want to catch whatever she has! Our coworker told her she should go to the Dr. and she said she can't cuz she has too much work to do! Am I wrong for being annoyed by all the hacking that makes me nauseated?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm right there with you. I freaking hate hearing co-workers cough and moan - and constant sneezing! Yuck!

Buy a big box of Kleenex and some throat lozenges and leave them on her desk.Plus - EVERYTIME she coughs - say "Wow, you sound so bad!" "Are you still sick?"

Also - make sure you have anti-bac on your desk and use it.

GOOD LUCK
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 10:22 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• heck no!!! go complain to your boss or human resources!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I've got my clorox wipes right here!! And considering shes right outside the office managers door i'm not sure if they'll do anything....i'll just stay in my sterile office!!LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• i would be crazy.i get bronchitis just looking at people.i would move my desk or tell the boss.things like that i would not put up with...
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 10:30 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Yeah, go talk to your boss. I don't know that "complain" is exactly what to do, but say that you are concerned about the lady and tell the boss about what is going on. The boss should be able to read between the lines that you have a concern about getting sick, too. If necessary you could comment that one year you got sick and it took forever before you were up to par again.

Answer by Bmat at 10:31 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• She's going to infect everyone like that. The boss HAS to step in and tell her to either go to the doc or stay home until she's better. ICK and EW
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:38 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Your boss needs to send her home.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 29, 2009