Am i overreacting? my husband has been talking with several strippers on his facebook page. ive asked him to quit and told him it bothers me but he still does it. am i crazy to think theres something wrong with this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on May. 26, 2012 in Relationships

• are they family members? if not, he needs to stop. by not stopping, he is inviting trouble into his life..even if its only in the form of mistrust and disrespect for his wife.
    put your foot down, honey.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:54 AM on May. 26, 2012

• What a rude, insensitive man! You say he's your husband, tell him to grow up and act like one!
    Don't take this from him!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:54 AM on May. 26, 2012

• I don't care if they are librarians if you are uncomfortable with him speaking to these women, he shouldn't be. As a married man, he shouldn't be doing a lot of talking to woman who are not related to him on facebook IMO
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 10:56 AM on May. 26, 2012

• no they are not family members. its not the first time hes done something like this. shortly after our daughter was born i found out he had registered for 4 dating sites looking to hook up with someone. i have lots of reasons to leave but right now unfortunately im completely dependent on him for money since having 3 kids under 3 would be quite expensive for me to put them in daycare so i could get a job. i think he thinks ill never leave and he can get away with anything. im so fed up with him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:00 AM on May. 26, 2012

• You're not overreacting.

He doesn't respect you. In my opinion, he'll never change.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:06 AM on May. 26, 2012

• You know if you divorce, he will have to pay child support and half of child care. I would go online, find out exactly how much he would have to pay in child support then find out how much you would be paying in child care and add half of that. Tell him that if he doesn't stop, you will leave him and show him how much he would have to pay
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 11:19 AM on May. 26, 2012

• You're being a lot nicer about it than I would be in your situation. Don't second guess yourself.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:20 AM on May. 26, 2012

• Tell his mother ...
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 11:23 AM on May. 26, 2012

• I think you need to find out exactly what is going on,, demand he stop completely or you will leave.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:23 AM on May. 26, 2012

• If he gets off on talking to fake women, then he has a sex addiction.
    onelove1982

Answer by onelove1982 at 11:27 AM on May. 26, 2012