Support please advice? Preggo.

im PREGNANT(:
so i know this wholeeeee thing that have been telling all of you has been confusing and im sorry thank you so much for trying to help me but i finally know for sure...

im excited and scared? i havent talked to my parents and know i have to todayyy? im afraid and need some support.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it is a huge step!!! Go to the libray and get the book what to expect when you are expecting. It sounds like you did not think before acting and you have no husband to help and possibly under age? You need more help than what you can get here!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• You are right you ned to talk to them today because you are going to need their support during all of this
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I was 20 and living on my own when I found out I was pregnant and I was so scared to tell my mom but when I did it was a huge relief and she helped me out so much. So yea definetley tell them.
    Heaven0802

Answer by Heaven0802 at 10:36 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I am sure your parents will be supportive after an initial shock phase- fret not. even if it takes them some time, remember that it also took you some time to get used to the idea (I am assuming- it took me all of five minutes before calling my mom crying about not even being able to take care of a cat- she was all kinds of confused)

If it helps maybe you can find a world's best grandma shirt- tell her you had trouble finding th ewords and this said it best. hand it to her and if you feel you need to leave the room for a few minutes do so. give her time to soak.

Good luck! and Congrats!
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 10:58 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I can tell you I was so afraid to tell everyone I was pregnant the first time...my parents and at the time my boyfriends parents (now my inlaws) but one good thing you got going for you is everyone loves a baby hehe You will need their support and love and so will the baby so just go ahead and find some fun way to tell them and enjoy your pregnancy!
    LOVE2bMOMMY525

Answer by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 11:45 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I was scared to tell my parents when I was pregnant the first time at 19. My mom was crying and happy, but my dad got really mad. He wanted me to have an abortion and said he'd pay for it. My son is almost 5 and Dad can't wait for this one (my 4th). Just give them time to get used to the idea, they love you ans will love your baby. I swear mom loves my kids more than she does my sisters and me. GL!
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 11:50 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I am twenty and just found out that I am pregnant a few weeks ago. I live on my own (well with my boyfriend and hsi daughter) and so I knew that me being in their hosue wasnt a problem. I was scared to tell her, but once I did I was sooo glad that we had takled. She is so supportive, and no matter what, they are still your paretns =) I jsut assured her that I would be fine and that I know the responsibilities that come alogn with a child. I kept reminding her that none of the responisbilities would be tossed off to her and that I was okay with it. She didn't cry or anything, I was waiting for the "mom talk" but didnt even get that! She did say"Well, why are you making this out to be a bad thing" which made me feel better. But now it makes me feel better to talk to my mom and involve her in everything...even morning sickness =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Jan. 30, 2009