What's your favorite song from a Disney movie?

Mine is Circle of Life from The Lion King.

arbutusdawn

Asked by arbutusdawn at 10:24 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG! This could be the hardest question EVER!

I guess I'm going to with A Whole New World.

But I love love love all the disney songs.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:27 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Wow hard query...I have to give three: Mulan-who is that girl I see song, Beauty and the beast-Tale as old as time-Arireal's-I wanna be.... Can't remember song titles
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• ya i have to agree (the circle of life from the lion king))i have one daughter who is 29 married with child and i also have a 9 yr old...i am a mom and grand mom.i can see the circle of life and how things go around..it brings a tear to my eye everytime i hear it,but i guess its the way things are sapposed to be.....
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 10:28 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• The songs I can still sing word for word are Madame Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, Part of your world from the little mermaid, Can you feel the Love tonight from the Lion King...I love disney movies!
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 10:30 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I too LOVE disney movies!!! My top has been "A Whole New World" - Aladin. Kinda always has been. When I was younger I used to rewind and watch the carpet ride over... and over... and over...
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 10:34 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• From "Brother Bear" the one that starts "Tell everybody I'm on my way, new friends and new places to see.. ."
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:36 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• It is so hard to choose, but I would have to go with "A Whole New World", "Tale as Old as Time" and the one from Pochahantos, (sorry for the spelling)...I can't think of the name off hand.

What a fun question to get my mind working this morning! :-)
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 10:36 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• oohhhhh wow considering I chose Belle for the theme post of the day ya know I love Disney. Best song ummm hmmm decisions deisions. Under the sea - Little Mermaid, Kiss the Girl, little mermaid, Circle of life and can't wait to be king from Lion King and any song from beauty and the beast.
    singedwingangel

Answer by singedwingangel at 10:38 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• does it only have to be 1???? anyway, kiss the girl from little mermaid and I wouldn't be anything if I didn't have you from Monsters inc.
    traceym1226

Answer by traceym1226 at 10:42 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• A Whole New World
    Ain't Never Had a Friend Like Me
    pretty much everything from Beauty and the Beast
    Everybody Wants To Be A Cat
    Supercalifragolisticexpadaliocious
    Can You Feel the Love Tonight
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 10:46 AM on Jan. 29, 2009