Did you see this..........

Obama trying to get into the White House through a window? He thought that one of the windows was a door..............ROFL! I bet that won't be aired on main street media, Obama love affair media outlets, or Orah!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• This is a really dumb "question" that isn't a question at all, but just more sour grapes.

That's funny.  Because when Bush walked into the Door in Beijing, it was plastered ALL OVER THE NEWS... hrmmm...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:08 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I would of love to have seen that.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 10:45 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• You're correct! The MSM won't touch it, of course. SNL may spoof it, but then again, may not. Who knows with them??

I think it's hilarious. Can we say "unexperienced?"
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 10:46 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• so what i have a window on my house that look like door and people try it all the time....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• *anon 10:47 must have voted for the man.*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• actually i voted for McCain..............but still so what
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• hehehe, not me! i'm not taking any responsibility or possible credits for his being in office. As an American, i will sit back and reap of its benefits, but i also suffer from its downfalls just as much as everyone else.

duh? they don't have sidewalks that lead to windows.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:50 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• lol lol lol, I'm betting that Katie Couric won't show it on her show and that man who gets that feeling up his leg about NObama, Matthews......I'm sure he won't show it either! I did see this on Hannity or O'Reilly, it was funny! They sure showed Pres. Bush trying to leave after a meeting in China through locked doors, a place that he isn't familiar with and that was spoofed all over. NObama is trying to enter the White House through a window, hilarious but definitely won't be shown!  Nothing NObama does wrong will be shown!

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 10:56 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• A man from Chicago entering a house through a window, that just typical.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I VOTED FOR MCCAIN AND I AM SORRY TO SEE HOW SOME PEOPLE ACT...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Jan. 29, 2009