Nannying + McDonalds 2

I had this question as a poll, but people were asking for more details. I watch my son 24/7 except when I'm at Mcds 4 hours 5 days (my family watches my son). I watch a 3 1/2 mo girl who is very fussy M-F 8-5 (I have to go pick her up MWF and bring her back to my house) and I get $175/week for her. I watch another 3mo boy (who is also very irritable) two days a week usually 630am-8 (s/t his dad will pick him up at like 4 or 5). I get $65 for a short day/$80 for a long day. I work nights at mcds. Thankfully I have a very well-behaved baby, so I dont have 3 fussies. I get about $100/week for mcds. I usually have sunday off except I still have my son, and occasionally i have a sat off. My husband works two jobs and goes to school. I also have my 15yo bro MWF who is homeschooled and comes over and i correct his school work for him. We r able to put $200 in savings every month. Do you think I'm working too hard. Any thoughts?

CassCass

Asked by CassCass at 10:43 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• Having Young Children is a Job in itself. As soon as you get used to the routine, they change theirs.
    Although be sure to enjoy every moment with them because they really do grow up fast.

I have done some network marketing on the site to avoid overtime and wearing myself out.

You may want to do the same and do your research.

Here are two I'm currently using.

Best Free Birthday Every http://FreeBirthdayBonusClub.com

Learn Internet Marketing http://YesYouAreAbundantlyEntitled.info

Have a Blessed Day, ML
    MotivationalMom

Answer by MotivationalMom at 8:52 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I think you'll get burnt out and stressed really quick but financially it sounds like you are trying to make ends meet.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 10:44 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Please stop posting this question. Seriously.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 10:50 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I agree. Stop posting the question. You do what you have to in order to make ends meet. It truly doesn't matter if you are tired or not. If you want your family to suffer so you can have less stress then you shouldn't have had kids! Step up to the plate- do what you need to, and stop bitching about it.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 3:47 PM on Jan. 29, 2009