Pampers users- is there anyone who doesn't want their gifts to grow points?

For anyone who uses pampers- If you do not want your gifts to grow codes I would love to take them off your hands. These are on all pampers products (diapers, wipes, training pants, etc). I am trying to get a free shutterfly book for my mom for mothers day. Thanks to all!

kennedysmommie

Asked by kennedysmommie at 10:46 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Actually I used to to the pampers gifts to grow thing...but I don't anymore...I have 79.14 points...but how would I transfer them to you?? I also still get the wipes, but I don't get diapes any more..so I could just send you the codes when I am done?? Let me know if you figure out how to transfer them to you because you are more than welcome to them!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 11:00 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• **When I say "send" you the codes I mean I could pm them to you!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 11:01 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Sorry it took me so long to answer. I went walking at the community center with the girls not long after I posted this. I changed my profile settings so you should be able to pm me. I would really appreciate it so much! As for the codes that you have already entered I don't think there is any way to transfer them, but if you aren't going to use them you could donate them to the march of dimes. They have a place on there to donate unused points to the charity. Thanks so much and let me know if there is anything that I can ever do for you!
    kennedysmommie

Answer by kennedysmommie at 8:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2009