morning sickness question

i had not one bit of morning sickness during my pregnancy. my baby was born without complications and is now a healthy preschooler. i recently read that morning sickness is a good sign. hhhhmmm. i'm curious how many of you had morning sickenss, and how many didn't. if you've had more than one child, did you experience morning sickness with one and not the other? was there any difference in terms of how healthy your baby was? thanks for taking the time to answer!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My doc told me that morning sickness means you have a well implanted embryo and that it's a sign of a healthy pregnancy......I think they just tell you that to give you some sort of pleasure as your barfing your brains out lol.

deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• With my son I had morning sickness for about 5-6 days...that was it, after that i was fine!! weird.....and with my daughter I was nauseated for like 3 straight months! it was horrible lol
    theQueenB

Answer by theQueenB at 10:52 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• With my first pregnancy, I threw up about 5 times a day every day for 4-5 months. My doctor prescribed several anti-nausea meds, none of which worked for more than a day. I was crazy enough to get pregnant again. :) I'm almost 14 weeks, and I'm throwing up about 3 times a day, every day. This is definitely going to be my last pregnancy!
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 10:56 AM on Jan. 29, 2009