Do you get along with your neighbors?

Mine drive me crazy, they are childish, and annoying. Not all my neighbors but 2 of them. They talk about everyone in the neighborhood-(Look in the mirror buddy, is what I would like to say) Gossip causes trouble and that is what they are. Also, My other neigbhors park in handicap spots, think you can't park in front of thier house, because they have rights to park there. Last Night I parked in front of thier house, I checked to be sure I could get out in the morning, with 4 kids I have to think 3 steps ahead-my front tire was covered, in snow. I laughed about it, and worked my way out, I say GROW UP!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Also, forgot this, I am not perfect, we are actually loud, but I don't interfer with anyone, elses life, I wish they would get the POINT.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I guess I'm lucky. They bad neighbors moved away 2 years ago. In their place a family moved that are from Kenya. They are really nice but their is a cultural and language barrier. We talk together as best we can and wave to each other in passing....alot...LOL
    Sorry your neighbors are so ridiculous. Just try to always take the high road and not stress over them. They aren't worth getting yourself worked up.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:58 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I have neighbors like yours! augh! My neighbor upstairs called to complain because she thinks she should have a closer parking space then I do...and nobody gets assigned spots. She is just pissed because I get home before she does and she has to walk 3 car lengths further SOMETIMES...yeah not all the time. Sometimes she's parked in the closer space. I didnt bitch about it last week when I came home in the snow with groceries & toddlers & had to walk FIVE parking spaces further to the sidewalk!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• a long time ago i had a neighbor underneath me who complained to the lanlored about all the noise threw out the day. but the lanlord knew i was in school at the times and dd was in day care. she just wanted to start trouble. ha ha on her. now i live in a duplex farm house and my neighbors are nice but they owe us 80 dollars now for plowing ( 20 a storm and weve had 6 and they paid for 2 ) it was agreed in the summer. and they dont move there cars when dh is plowing so there plowed in right now ( guess they shouldve moved there cars this am they were awake and knew he was out there plowing )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• All of our neighbors are really nice..or they just keep to themselves.
    Anonymous

• Our next door neighbors is a complete drunk. My DH become so upset because he mows while drinking and would end up in our yard versus his own. We eventually put up a nature fence (bushes) all along our driveway. He still did not get the hind and has already killed two of the bushes.
    maddiemygirl

Answer by maddiemygirl at 11:14 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• We got along with our neighbors at first but now they hate us. Thing is, they need to use our driveway (which we own fully) in order to access their own driveway. We told them when they moved in that the driveway was a somewhat shared space and that no one should block it. It was ok at first but then they started letting their moron friends park in the active driveway, pretty much blocking our access (remember, this is my property which they only have limited access to) So we had to keep telling them they can't do that and finally had to resort to threats of towing and of making ourselves known as the alpha property and establishing some boundaries. We even had to put up "no parking signs" they've stuck to the rules ever since but now they don't wave to us or talk to us at all. We wanted to keep it friendly but they pretty much blew it. Ugh, neighbor problems can be so stresful, I feel for ya!
    gretch81

Answer by gretch81 at 11:35 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• My neighbors are my grandparents, and they are great, but they know all my comings and goings. We had some trees and bushes seperating our properties (our houses sit about an acre away from eachother) and my grandfather cleared them so he can see our house from his kitchen. He did it with the best of intentions, but its embarassing to have him calling ten times because there is a car there he dont recognize and he wanted to make sure I was okay.lol. and once the cable guy was here for "Too long" so he came over to see what he was doing.Guess he thought he was in the middle of murdering me. But its also nice, because when someone is here and I dont know them, and my husband isnt, like a handyman, I know my grandpa has my back.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 12:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• LMAO! I LOVE my neighbors...because they're all about 1/4 mile away from us!!! Country living definitely has it's perks! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:01 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• We once lived in a neighborhood that was quiet and the neighbors was pleasant...we all got along. Then the neighbor on one side of us died and one across the street moved. The new home owners moved in with attitudes that they now owned the block, were loud and annoying, very hateful jerks. It got so bad we ended up moving to a larger home on an acre of land in the city....was a nice place while it lasted. Now we live in the country with 20 acres separating us and our neighbors. Things are going well with our neighbors and I don't mind when their horses decide to visit!
    naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 12:34 AM on Jan. 30, 2009