How many mama's here live in a log cabin/home?

We have a log cabin for a house and love it, just wondering if anyone else here has one? If so have you remoldeled any of it, sold it, selling it, and any info to share? We are currently still remoldeling ours to move and hoping to build one when we do or atleast buy property to live on in the process.

13mnthsapart

Asked by 13mnthsapart at 10:59 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Oh I would love to live in a big log cabin out in the mountains or on a lake .
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 11:02 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I'd love to live in one myself.
    Momma_Raven

Answer by Momma_Raven at 12:25 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I've checked into them...they are beautiful. Would love to have a home with more character and beauty than the home on wheels my husband chose... drives me insane with the layout, wall-to-wall carpet, tiny cheap cabinets, plastic sinks and tubs, etc... I miss having an older home with wood floors and real wood trim!

naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 12:25 AM on Jan. 30, 2009