Shhh..it's a secret.

OK, so my neighbor watched DD and DS for an hour or so while DH and I went out for an early dinner before he had to go to work. We were celebrating our anniversary. When I went to her apartment DD ran out with a poo streak on her onesie above her diaper. Neighbor goes, "Seriously? I checked on them less than 5 minutes ago!" DD and her son were playing in his room (he is 4). I get her cleaned up (had to borrow their bathtub). While drying her off her son says, "I thought I smelled poopy", of course she asks, "If you smelled poop, why didn't you come tell Mommy?" (she was feeding DS at the time). His response was, "It was a secret between me and Sophie". I couldn't help but laugh at that!!

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 7:20 AM on May. 27, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Aw lol. That's cute.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:39 AM on May. 27, 2012

• I remember those days, especially when you get the ones that have overflow up the back. I'm so glad to be past that stage, no diapers, diaper bag, stroller, extra clothes, etc. to lug around.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 7:56 AM on May. 27, 2012

• Ahh, I have such fond (NOT) memories of the trail of poop up the back thing.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:24 AM on May. 27, 2012

• LOL! Cute! :) *Start writing this stuff down- they keep coming. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:40 AM on May. 27, 2012

• OMW that is too cute
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 10:04 AM on May. 27, 2012

• That's sweet. I feel for your neighbor - about the same way my SIL felt the day she had to tell me that in the 30 seconds it took her to realize DS had toddled into the kitchen without her and catch up to him, he'd sampled the cat food.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:14 AM on May. 27, 2012

• Memories!
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 11:23 AM on May. 27, 2012

• I felt bad because I was laughing while she was saying, "Pooping is NOT a secret when it is done in someone's pants!" I don't know if maybe he thought she would get in trouble or something, but it was funny.
    She also told me that he came running out of his room saying, "Sophie is crying, but I didn't punch her. I promise." Funny because we both know he wouldn't punch her, he loves her, he just doesn't realize that sometimes babies just cry.
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 7:43 AM on May. 27, 2012

• NP, that sounds like when my dad watched both while I was at the store. He asked me to go to the store I was gone maybe 45 minutes. When I got back he was rocking DS and DD had their pantry open and half the cans on the floor. She was also sucking on the honey, she had gotten the cap off and she was sucking the honey out. There was also honey all over the floor.
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 5:18 PM on May. 27, 2012