Silly question????

I am getting married next June and I'm thinking of making my own food because all the caterers I've called are way over my budget. Does anyone know of a website where I can figure out the amount of all the ingredients I'll need to do so for about 150 people? Thanks ladies!

LovingParent08

Asked by LovingParent08 at 11:02 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Food & Drink

• allrecipes.com lets you type in the serving amount to recipes
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:05 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 11:07 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• WOW...that's not a silly question, that's a tough question lol. I can't even think of something to suggest to you! Except that you could just make a ton of everything you choose to make!
    Congrat's and good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Thank you! I'm looking at the site now, but don't see where to put the info. @? I must be missing it!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 11:08 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Maybe you could make a call to a catering company? Someone there just might be happy to give you some hints! Where do you live?
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 11:10 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I live in PA
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 12:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2009