Bail out.....the BO full of BS by the BO and crew.....

Do any of you who support the bail out really know what is in it?

If you support it, do you fully understand it?

This is full of pork spending and special interest groups and lobbyist handouts and government growing and welfare, socialism. Aren't these the very things that Obama spoke about MANY times in his campaign that he was against?

Isn't this another case of BO's BS?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It's all a bunch of elaborated Democratic filled shit. Hardly any tax cuts for the middle class. Where is the stimulus for business? In the entire stimulus less then 5% accounts for private businesses.
    Why not do a corporate tax holiday and let businesses build in America again? Bring them back? Why not slash our payroll taxes so we can feel a little imediate gratification and feel better about our personal economic state and that domino's into the local economy. So many issues. The battle continues. Contact your elected officials, tell them what you think of it.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• one man's pork is another man's red meat.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 11:05 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Well, the first was passed by bush-completely unregulated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

Ummm...... Errrrrrr... Ohhhh, anon. Just a tad lil FYI~ The President (in your case, BUSH) doesn't "pass" anything. He signs, vetos, enacts. :oP

CONGRESS WRITES & PASSES! 

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Pretty sure they don't eat cloven hooved animals in some religions...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• So, you would rather that they sit back and do nothing???

Oh, wait-then you'd bitch and moan that they weren't doing anything!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Whats wrong with Pork spending?
    My family LOVES ham steaks, and bacon, and ribs, and pork chops.
    I do alot of spending on pork.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 11:20 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I will be so glad when everything can't be blamed on Bush anymore! This stimulus package is Obama's baby, so take responsibility for your man. It is a spending package, not a stimulus package. Do some research on it and you will see, oops, you probably won't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• No one has answered the questions! Proves to me that you all in favor of this bail out don't actually know what is in it. Does anyone? Can anyone answer my questions or are you all just going to BS and sling it bashing Bush? Prove me wrong when I say that you Obama lovers have no clue, that you'll blindly support anything that he does, without question, without reservation, without knowledge. Prove me wrong when I say that you Obama supporters are like the dawn of the dead zombies following whatever he says. That all you do is bash Bush when faced with a hard question, that just like during the campaign all you did was spew vial, vicious attacks out of your mouth with no real knowledge or proof of what you are supporting! Prove me wrong by answering my questions.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• well, first off, I DON"T blinding support him. When I read about where this money was going-I wasn't happy. I have even posted my unhappiness on other threads asking different q's about it.

I don't know what the RIGHT answer is to fix this-my fear? Honestly-that in 6 months, this isn't going to work and they are going to ask for more money and US (you, me, and everyone) are going to roll over an TAKE IT.

I think that this country is on its way down-will we be ok-I think that we will. Do I think that we NEED this huge bill passed. I don't think so. I think that the first on the list should give money to companies to BRING back jobs. Not to drop all this money at once.

Seems like a bandaid to me.
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 29, 2009