Is it safe to take a tylenol every day?

I've been needing one almost everyday for different things... yes I know, I could just tough it out but with a screaming two year old, I need something for the headaches and other pregnancy aches. So, it is okay for me and baby?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 11:05 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I took Tylenol daily while I was pregnant. My doctor ok'd it and my child turned out just fine.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 11:08 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• i took tyenol the whole time as well... and my lil muchenkin is great
    MiLeesMommy08

Answer by MiLeesMommy08 at 11:10 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I'm sure it is fine, however you have to take into consideration that if you take it daily your body will eventually build up immunity to it and you will have to take more and more to get it to work. So just be careful.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:10 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• IMO I don't think it is fine to take it everyday. If you are getting a headache everyday it could be what is called a "rebound headache" which is actually caused by taking too much tylenol.
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 11:39 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I suffer from migraines badly and though I usually take high dosage of ibuprofen while I am pregnant it is not recommended to take it so Dr. usually prescribes Tylenol, not to mention when you are in need of a dentist while pregnant that is all I have ever been prescribed for pain by a Dentist. One of my husbands friends is a Dentist and he also told me the other day when he came over for dinner that though they can't do anything for my tooth because of how close I am to my due date he recommended the Tylenol for the pain...You should be alright with taking Tylenol but just check with you Dr. for your own peace of mind....
    a_ramli05

Answer by a_ramli05 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I take tyneol every day because I get headaches from my meds. My ob said its fine to take everyday.
    jessduncan77

Answer by jessduncan77 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• looks like ur 2yr old needs to be sat down more about his/her attitude or crying/screaming. Not saying u don't take care of the 2yr old but it will help while pregnant
    Anonymous