what kind of activties did or do you do when your kids are in school?

I'm a stay at home mom and my kids are gone during the day and finding myself sooo bored!

Jay.Mac.

Asked by Jay.Mac. at 11:08 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• clean and do laundrey wipe up floors and do laundry cook play with the baby and do laundry
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Cleaning, groceries, library, cooking, lunch dates with other moms. You could also take classes. Actually when both children started school I got a part time job to bring in some money and to get qualified for future social security benefits. The little job has expanded into a new field for me. Although I couldn't support myself on the income, now that my children are grown and out of the house, I have continued to work.

Answer by Bmat at 11:12 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I take care of my younger ones LOL! When my youngest goes to kindergarten (fall 2010) maybe I can help you with this question ;-)
    SahmTam

Answer by SahmTam at 12:06 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Grocery store, clean, laundry and the gym!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 2:31 PM on Jan. 29, 2009