i feel like dieing.

i dont know how to deal with my life anymore i cant stop crying and it just hurts so bad. i dont why i always get to be the one that gets in bad relationships..i dont even know where to start by saying whats happened.. i just cant deal with it anymore.. i want to be happy..i want my restraining order on him back..i want to not give into everything he says.. i want to know theres a future for my unborn child..i want to be happy.. i dont know what to do..hes so mean to me..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm sorry for your situation and I don't know many of the details but if your SO is mean to you then I would say he isn't worth it. If he makes you feel bad all the time then that's another reason to just forget about him. I know it is a hard thing to do and maybe he just needs to wake up and realize the situation. So maybe time apart would be beneficial.... Either way, I have friends that are single Moms, it's rough sometimes but they have a good life. They did what was best for their child and in their life, it was for the father to not be there. Just calm down, relax, set your hormones settle and do what you need to do. Good luck
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:17 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• You pretty much gave your own answer there. Get the restraining order back. If you don't have family who is understanding to go to, call the health dapartment and get a list of shelters. Call your doctor and talk to them about the depression and any other medical concerns you have. And good luck.
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 11:18 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• honestly you are not a victim but volunteer to ur pain, ... People can only do, what you allow them to do to you.... get ur restraining order back, DONT give into him, these are all things you can do.... and especially for ur unborn child.... dont settle or be a volunteer to ur pain, cause in the end, life is only what you make it..... if u choose to stay with an asshole of a man [ which i dont kno the detaills ] nd u choose to live in that insanity, than dont wonder why ur life is unmanagable....

good luck sweetie.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 11:20 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• your not the only one that is gets bad relationships promise im 18 have a dd and a son on the way and shortly after he is born i will be divorced so dont feel bad at least your not married to him or you didnt say you where all i can say is kick him outta your life and dont let him back in because if he is mean to you what is going to stop him from doing the same to your child
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 11:21 AM on Jan. 29, 2009