at what age did you finally "settle down"....

when it came to money problems, moving and all that stuff, at what age did you overcome all that and settle down and stop doing all that?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 11:13 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, we are military so we move ALOT and prolly won't get that out of our system for a couple decades, lol. I am 19 and my husband is 21. I would say we "setteled down" (as in, we didnt' have money problems cause we learned how to pay bills and what not) about 2 months after we got married. I was 17 he was 19. We've never been partiers or anything like that, so yeah, we are comfortable and setteled I would say. We hae a 12 month old and I am due in May.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 11:16 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I'm 26 and still not settled down! Not by choice though i'd love to have my own home!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Oh, we also own a home (which we will be selling in 5 years so we PRAY the market is up) and own our cars, as in no payments. We do have a mortgage.)
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 12:02 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Money is always a concern that needs to be watched and managed, but moving depends on life's circumstances and your needs and choices.

I've been married for 20 years and we are now living in our third home together and in a different country.  We are very happy here and don't have any plans to move but you never know what the future holds.  Our last move was the result of a casual suggestion that took on a mind of its own.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:03 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• i was 20 and divorced at 21.... havent settled down again since
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:11 PM on Jan. 29, 2009