Just fussy?

My little boy is 11 weeks old. he sleeps from like 10-30 until 10 the next day ( gets up to eat about two or three times) and i give him two 2 hour naps in the day. when he is awake he will be happy for about an hour and then start fussing/crying. Is he just a fussy baby, could he possibly need more sleep??? he does have acid reflux also, could that be a problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sounds like a normal baby to me?
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 11:24 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• When my baby was that age she was taking 4 naps a day. Just a thought. You could try putting him down for another nap even one at 8:00 pm in a swing or something- just a little cat nap, but not in his bedroom where you put him down all night.
    julipickle

Answer by julipickle at 11:28 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Sounds like he may need a nap. My dd would get fussy after only an hour of being awake and I knew it was time for a nap then.
    flalbert

Answer by flalbert at 11:35 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I believe some babies are fussier than others. My dd would be one of the fussy ones. She has a very short attention span and gets aggrivated with toys very easily. I am constantly changing what she is doing so that she doesn't get angry. I am hoping that once she is on the move and a little more into toys she will outgrow it a bit. So do whatever makes him happy. You could try a carrier, my dd loves being carted around. Good luck!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:39 AM on Jan. 29, 2009