Is it something seriouse?

my 8 month old had water like bowel movements, to wear it just seeps into the absorbant part of the diaper and theres not much to clean. has anyone ever delt with this before? its a recent thing so im kind of worried:/

destiney18

Asked by destiney18 at 7:04 PM on May. 27, 2012 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It could just be a minor illness. How long has it been happening? I would keep him hydrated, but if it continues for more than about 24-48 hours, I'd get him into a doctor just to be safe.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:08 PM on May. 27, 2012

• call his doctor
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:27 PM on May. 27, 2012

• Keep track of how long this has lasted, what he's eating and drinking, how he is acting/feeling, and his temperature. To make a call to the pediatrician (nurse tech) doesn't hurt at ALL, it help you know whether or not to bring him in, whether something is going around your area (a bug) and all that happens, if they make a mark in his file which is helpful.

txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:29 PM on May. 27, 2012

• i called the on call nurse, and they said to call his pediatrican tuesday if it continues
    destiney18

Comment by destiney18 (original poster) at 5:12 PM on May. 28, 2012