Guilty pleasure songs? or just plain cheesy?!

What songs are you kinds ashamed to admit you love? Or not even ashamed but some people might make fun of you for liking them? Me, I like Careless Whisper, all Micheal Jackson songs and 80s hair bands! There are a ton more but they won't all fit here!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE THE 80's music. Ok some of it... but the part that gets me laughed at sometimes is that I like to bust out on the highway to the cheesiest songs "I WANT YOU TO WANT ME... I NEED YOU TO NEED ME... " while busting out some awesome dance moves with the babies
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:51 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• "Cheeseburger in Paradise" with "Boat Drinks" a close second.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:52 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Crazy Bitch...by Buck Cherry. It's sooo bad but it's sooo good. It's got a catchy tune and I love to sing along to it when my son's are NOT in the car with me. Talk about wrong as well as awkward...LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:59 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Oh, I'm not ashamed at all ---- and I get made fun of on a daily basis:

I'm a complete Blockhead ---- been so since '88! Love, love, LOVE NKOTB. People can say what they want... I'm happy! Happy beyond words that they're back.

I went on a 5-day "stalking trip" last October... attended 4 shows across 2 states, bought a VIP (met them all), followed them around the mall, staked out the hotel & the busses, won soundcheck tickets from a radio station --- I mean I was ALL over it!

I've got 36 days 'til the next show. I bought VIPs for shows in Hidalgo, TX, Tulsa, OK, and Bossier City, LA. Three shows, three states, 4 days. I'm going to be a flippin' zombie! Hell, the drive between Hidalgo & Tulsa is14 hrs!!!! I can't wait!
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:00 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Oh ya......and "Oh Where is my hair brush"...by the Veggie Tales. I love most all of their tunes....LOL!
    I have teenagers and I STILL watch that show : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:00 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I've been singing Sea of Love alot lately! I also used to love NKOTB.
    Anonymous

• Even though I hate hard rock, I like to rock out to Andrew WK's "Party Hard" when I'm by myself...

But I have been known to listen to Raffi CDs long after I've dropped my kid off at the sitters....

Mom2vanna

Answer by Mom2vanna at 12:32 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I'm not ashamed. But anything by keith urban :]. It instantly makes me happy.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 12:34 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I am 42 and Love the TI song whatever you like lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:55 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• salexander, I like that song too! I wonder about myself when I realize i have the same taste as my 11 year old niece. I do like grown up music too, I don't discriminate!
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 12:57 PM on Jan. 29, 2009