Tummy Wraps?

I had a c section. I was left with a "skin apron" and I hate it! It's gotten better over the years but I still dislike it. I talked to my Dr and he said the only way I could get rid of it is to get a tummy tuck.

I've been hearing about these "Tummy Wraps" that are supposed to help with issues like mine.

Do they work? Have you or anyone you know used these?

xXMarlyeXx

Asked by xXMarlyeXx at 8:25 PM on May. 27, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• I use the It Works wraps. They definitely worked for me. We can't guarantee inch loss as it's a detox wrap and not a dehydrating wrap but I've seen some incredible results from my own customers. If you are on facebook, I have a ton of before after pics.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 1:12 AM on May. 28, 2012

• My friend had the same problem and her doctor told her the same thing. The wraps may work short term, unless you keep doing them. She ended up having a tummy tuck and she loves herself again. And now, she's working out to stay tone so she keeps looking good.
    LuvBodyByVi

Answer by LuvBodyByVi at 7:16 AM on May. 28, 2012

• My sister had that and she got a tummy tuck.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 2:53 PM on May. 29, 2012

• Ahhh fml...
    xXMarlyeXx

Comment by xXMarlyeXx (original poster) at 2:59 PM on May. 29, 2012

• marlye, am right there with you, and i only have one child and also had a csection :-/ gonna bump this, hope it gets more answers! cos i am curious.
    Cowbell88

Answer by Cowbell88 at 12:44 PM on May. 31, 2012

• I use the It Works wraps as well as the defining gel and stretch mark cream! Love it! :) Inbox me and I can tell you more about it :)
    tristinab

Answer by tristinab at 12:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2012