Daycare/Seperation

My son is 6 months and im starting cosmotology and nursing school with in the next 2 months on top of working. Problem is my son wont even let anyone but my mom and I to hold him. He throws a fit even if I'm standing right there. I dont want to leave him with strangers but I have to finish school.. what do I do?

Khyries_Mommy

Asked by Khyries_Mommy at 11:50 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• They will get used to it. My DD didn't like daycare at first but now that she's not there she loves going to the drop off center and playing with the girls there for an hour or so.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• it sounds like it will be good for himto go to a good daycare. find people you trust and warn them but it happens a lot and babies change fast...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:02 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• He will get used to it. PLus it's good for him to get used to other people. I know it's hard, but try to think of all the beneifts.
    Anonymous