What do you think

Hey ladies, so i want to find some good book series to read! i want to get back into reading.. what are your suggenstions?? I will read about anything! Thanks ladies!!

firsttimemom733

Asked by firsttimemom733 at 12:17 AM on May. 28, 2012 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I love Patricia Cornwell. She has a series of books with the same cast of characters.
    Also the Hunger Games Trilogy was REAL good.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:21 AM on May. 28, 2012

• The Hunger Games was an awesome trilogy.
    I'm reading the Dark Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon right now (it's paranormal romance, I guess, but the romance part isn't overpowering).
    The Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris (Southern Vampires, I think is what the series is called).
    I also kind of like the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich. They're hilarious.
    If you like young adult books, or mythology/fantasy/paranormal, Rick Riordan's books are great IMO. He's the author of the Percy Jackson series and two others. Also, Sherrilyn Kenyon has a YA series that's a spinoff the Dark Hunters series.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:39 AM on May. 28, 2012

• Do you like crime drama, or syfy?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:26 AM on May. 28, 2012

• You could start with the classics ....

http://www.modernlibrary.com/top-100/100-best-novels/

tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:14 PM on May. 29, 2012