going to ask this another way

my neighbor and i have not talked in 2 yrs nor i down the street for about a year..this has gone on way to long.my depression is starting to set in.with out going straight to her how can i talk to her and my other neighbors???i dont think she will talk to me..i personally dont see how you can hold a grudge for so long and i never did or said anything to the new neighbors down the street??no bashing please...just want this to be over with...the neighbor has borderline personality disorder her husband told me...

snowmom974

Asked by snowmom974 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Health

• I rarely speak to any of my neighbors other than a polite "Hello how are you"! And i've had a few rough meetings with a few. Never let it get to me. If the husband even says she has BPD I really wouldn't even have let it bother me aslong as you have, certainly not to the point of depression. If you want to go up to her and speak to her about it, go ahead but you never know how someone will react and if it's not pleasant don't let it consume you, just move on and cncentrate on friends and family.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:06 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I really don't have much to do with my neighbors. In general we all have our own lives. When the children were little we would get together for playdates while the moms talked together and had coffee, but that dropped off when the kids got older. If we are out and see the neighbors we are all glad to see one another and catch up on the children and all, but being best buddies with the neighbors is not going on here. Find someone who has more of the interests that you have. Try a church group, or volunteer work for example, the schools, the library, hospitals, usually have volunteer programs. Find a friend who makes you feel good, not worried.

Answer by Bmat at 12:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• hey good answer thanks
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 12:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2009