can some women feel pregnant and not be

even though i took a pt and two came back negative then one positive sometimes its hard to believe because i get my period ( NORMAL PERIOD NOT SPOTTING ) and i dont even have any symptoms but sometimes i do feel nauseous especially when i take a shower but other then that i dont have any symptoms so if i am pregnant i should be 18 weeks and i have been getting my period ever since the first couple of weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• there are some cases where women have gone nine months and not event think they are pregnant like on tlc last night four women went in to labor and didnt know that they where prego some still had there periods and some never really had periods so it just depends being prego some women just know and then some just dont my mom had here period regularly through out both of her pregnancies
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 12:19 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• You might be. I didn't find out I was pregnant til I was 5 months along. I had my period like normal. it wasnt until I had a period that was more like spotting and then not one at all that I suspected something. I would also get naustious when I got out of the shower. I would have to sit down for a minute or two. You might be. I went to the dr. because I dont lke the home prego tests. don't really trust them. I had a vaginal ultra sound to be 100% sure. Also the weight gain. I was losing and overnight gained it all back seemed like.
    mgurl

Answer by mgurl at 12:22 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Women who really want to have a child and that aren't pregnant can develop pregnancy symptoms, including- weight gain, cravings, morning sickness, and lactation. Its a psychological thing and really bizarre.
    theosgirl45

Answer by theosgirl45 at 12:58 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• yes
    Anonymous