What annoys you the most on CM?

I could list a bunch of different choices, but I'm sure everyone can come up with the one thing that annoys them the MOST on CM...mostly here in the Answer's section...unless you have something in a different area.

A couple idea's, but definitely not limited to, are people posting Anon, repeat questions, rude answers, Stupid questions..... You get the point.

You can ONLY PICK ONE!

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 12:03 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Questions that don't make sense, like "My bf is mad and I don't know why he never act this way and I even try kissing but he said maybe tomorrow and its been a week and the trash still hasnt been taken out so I leave him alone but then the dog peed on the floor....." and so on and so on, you get my drift.
    Anonymous

• Coddling someone asking a question. Be truthful. I'm all for having tact and phrasing something nicely, but there's no reason to outright lie to someone who is supposed to be an adult.

Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• People who can't take a joke! I answer anon cuz I've seen people who say things like "I looked at your page and you look like a crackhead!" Don't want any stalkers!
    Anonymous

• People that don't answer the question asked, they just give their opinion on the topic. Not helpful!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 12:19 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Oh god I can't stand the "do you think I'm pregnant". For the love of God, a test is like $5 go piss on the damn stick!!
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 12:23 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• i cant stand the ignorance! the women who think the way they live & raise their kids is the only way. and those who do it differently are stupid, going to hell, abusing their kid, etc.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:24 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I just can't stand the now it all.They think they know everything and their life is probably pretty pathetic.
    Anonymous

• Questions from women who say my husbands a drunk he calls me every name in the book tells me he hates me and can't stand the sight of me, cheats on me but he's a good father so what do I do? Take a guess!!
    Anonymous

• Questions written in ghetto, nothing makes a woman sound more ignorant...I just pass those by.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:52 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Bad grammar, poor spelling, talking in text-ese. These things drive me up a wall and make me think twice about coming here. One phrase that gets to me more then any other and that is "my baby daddy" UGH... so, what, your father is a baby? I don't get it.

I guess I am a language snob lol.
    wyldreams

Answer by wyldreams at 12:58 PM on Jan. 29, 2009