What should I do???

Ok me n my baby daddy just split..I am dating this new guy now..Do u think I am rushing things. I am starting to really like this new guy. Should I tell my baby daddy? My baby daddy still has feelings for me too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• If you still have feeling for the father of your child you shouldn't be dating anyone. If you're done with your ex then you shouldn't care about what he thinks about you dating someone else.
    Now, anyone you date needs to be preprared to be a father figure in your childs life. If he's not ready for that you shouldn't take a second glance.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:26 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Do what feels right for you. It seems a bit soon to be getting serious about someone when you have just split with another. And I suspect that the fact that you are wondering does mean that it is too soon. Perhaps it would be best to have some time with just you and your child before getting your feelings all involved again.

Answer by Bmat at 12:26 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• What does your heart tell you? There is a reason why you are having a baby with your ex. Do you have any feelings for your ex? Please provide more information!
    leighannarobey

Answer by leighannarobey at 12:37 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• NO! don't tell your baby daddy anything. Yes, you are rushing thing because you just split up with your baby daddy and you are were missing something in relationship with your baby daddy that this new guy has.
    cheerful1108

Answer by cheerful1108 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• see ur feelings and give ur self a time to think,,but no one can be a father more than the father him self,,,at first the feeling of urs ,second is ur ex deserve to give him another chance ,,is he good as a daddy more than the new guy,,and still the new guy is just new ,u know nothing,be careful
    mamishad

Answer by mamishad at 1:50 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I think he could just be a rebound for you.
    Not being rude, but sometimes when someone isn't getting what they need from their SO then they break up and find it else where.
    Maybe sit and think of what you REALLY want and decide which man better fits that.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 29, 2009