The likely hood of pregnancy?

Im on my 2nd pack of BC (lostrin24) and in the 2nd week of it I missed 2 pills. My boyfriend & I had sex the day before I forgot the 1st one & didn't have sex at all until yesterday (4days of no sex) and he pulled out. I haven't missed any pills since those previous 2 and have been taking them at the same time everyday. I know there is a chance of pregnancy but its fairly slim right?? I know I messed up but we really don't want another baby just yet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its a very slim chance. you should be fine!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 12:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• If you miss pills, you run the risk of getting pregnant. It doesn't matter if you have sex the day you miss a pill or not. I'd get Plan B if I were you.
    Anonymous

• you should also be careful, cos most times when you use pills and miss them and in between had sex ,it could cause ectopic pregnancy.it happened to me.
    Anonymous