Is there anyway for your normal temp to suddenly change ?

I gave birth on dec 9th the only abnormal thing about it is that ive been passing some kind of white tissues that they arent sure what it is, they did the urinalysis, ultra sound, are running blood cultures, I am to collect some of this white tissue but i am not sure i even have it anymore, my question is , would someones normal body temp change from 98.6 , to 99.3 - 99.6 in a matter of a month? I have heard of peoples temps being higher but never changing like that? I was on antibiotics nothing seems to stop the fever any suggestions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Health

• Our bodies create fevers to battle infections. Your base temperature has not increased drastically (less than one degree), so I don't think you are really helping yourself by trying to get rid of the temperature with ABO's. Try to get the tissue the doctors asked for, and wait to see what the blood cultures show. I know its not easy to wait, but the tests should show if there is anything wrong. Good luck, I hope everything is ok!
    littlejreece

Answer by littlejreece at 2:29 AM on Jan. 31, 2009